GET INTO THE MODERN DAY SURF GAME
EIGHT.3 WAKE SURF SHAKER by RONIX
Do you have a mid 2000s MasterCraft and want a Surf System? We have a great solution – an Eight.3 Wake Surf Shaper by Ronix. Included in the package are 2 Telescope Locker/Seat Ballasts, and a Floor Ballast. The Eight.3 easily mounts to the back of your boat creating a premier surf wake.
Get into the modern day surf game. Call us to order and schedule your Eight.3 Wake Surf Shaper install.
Call Now 425.298.4705
DECKadence Marine Flooring
Click the button to request the Install of your DECKadence Marine Flooring.
Why Choose DECKadence Marine Flooring?
- Prevents slipping (decreasing the risk of injury)
- Protects the surfaces (no more sliding anchors or loose debris scratching your deck)
- Looks and feels great (DMF completes your boat, even makes it look roomier, covers unsightly deck hatches, and feels great to the human touch)
- Buffers the engine noise and heat
- Absorbs the shock from the constant impact of riding
- Custom fits (not a patch job)
- Always looks clean, because the surface flushes dirt to the bottom, and then out after hosing. (hey… no more dirty foot prints)
Click the button to learn more about DECKadence Marine Flooring.
by Divine Marine
Nothing beats a great sounding stereo when you have friends and family out to enjoy your boat. Along with our premiere partner, Divine Marine, the sky is the limit when it comes to designing a great sounding stereo for your boat.
Click the Button to request a Divine Marine Audio consultation and install.
About Divine Marine Audio
Let Divine Marine Audio can bring your marine audio stereo to the next level with the absolute best gear available in the industry. Divine Marine Audio has gone thru all the trial and error of “marine grade products” that just don’t stand the test of time, and they have found the products that do! They have selected the best equipment; if it does not exceed their high standards they won’t install it in your boat. At Divine Marine Audio they understand the extreme elements that come with the marine environment. The salt in the air, moisture, limited battery power, or just the blistering heat that can reach well over 130 degree in the cuddies, rest assured that they will build your system to perform to its max potential in these extremes.